1/10/11

10 things about 2010


  1. It creeps in like an angel in disguise.making me unaware of the future it gonna unfold
  2. Life feel at a stagnant yet super comfy stage...I'm happy...
  3. Laissez-faire'..that was me in half part of it...almost drown and lost in between dream and reality..literally..
  4. Given a dream of opportunity or sometimes I think the universe is getting tired of the lazy me, so it forces me to stand and straight away go for a fight...
  5. It was a crucial battle of decision, getting desperate, but realizing how much I'm blessed with family, friends and people that have faith in me more than I did for myself. Everyday I saw the earth, my pray goes to them deeply...for I know I couldn't ever repay 'kindness and love'.
  6. Relive my life in 14 days, from school like motivation camp, to the place where I got my degree, and getting super sick and taking care by mommy like a baby.
  7. Leaving....
  8. New World..New Order...it did take quite sometimes too adjust after 26 years being inside such a comfort zone and to have that bubble burst...was quite a slap of change.
  9. Well what's life if we did not have to make it better! But my cooking skill still did not develop any better though...*sigh
  10. Excited, scared, exhilarating, experimenting...life to be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment