11/6/09

bloommimg.....day....

Lately...a lot of things tends to bother me. a lot of thing seems need to be adjusted.Why is that?those things that i never really mind so much before, come haunting me, distracting me from my blissful sleep.

I was laid back and pretty much easy to satisfied before, now even my food doesn't seems edible if its not prepared properly. Maybe I just upgraded myself in term of fussiness but then, I also annoyed with my own laziness and procrastination, not that its a bad thing but...still why am I keep being mad at me.. (0_0)..

As the theory goes, whatever we do in life, maybe our career, might have a certain impact to our ways of thinking, when i was in design line, my critical mind focus most of the time on product, mainly the current project. Now, as my line change to education, the focus swayed from product to people...including me...

Hoping for a better me...always...


"The monster keep on looking and lurking"

No comments:

Post a Comment