6/6/09

Just for 10 minutes...

Just for ten minutes ...I will write this first since we all a bound to things and work and lot of other errand and the list never end, so did i.All i wish for is to curl up in bed, have coffee and toast, read my pending book, finish my unwritten journal and continue my personal project..Ya..for now its all i wanted because I'ma unable to do that.Human being always wish for something else....

When I was just a kid, I wanted most of the thing that weren't around me, nothing is ever good enough, I wanted to own the whole collection of those 5 investigator kids adventure, although i can just read them from the library.I thought if I owned them my life is perfect...no it didn't...


When I was at the back of my sister bike, going to school, how i wish i could own that pink bike, I wont need a thing anymore, ya...after a while i own my own bike....green...i have super huge grin on my face...but thats all to there is to it...i start to crave again..then high school happen...seeing a driver fetch a friend...make me envy...how come i couldn't have a driver to fetch me back, not seeing at all...dad always waited for me...under the big tree beside the school gate...every single day....

"running away from the craving monster"

2 comments: