2/9/09

s i l l a t u r r a h i m

arahan dari xati....*koff layan tagged demi sillaturahim

1.love to eat instant noodle...seriously..there are days that i crave for instant noodles...

2.the scariest creature in d world = frog

3.never bought any particular phone on my own altho after 2 years of working experience..

4.people said i sleep like a shrimp

5.i hav to hug a bloster when im sleepin (no 4 hapen when the bolster is too short for me)

6.like to do theory rather than application

7.used astral projection study to reason my sleeping habit...

8.wishin i could make my own manga one day but then....(please refer to no. 6)

9.i never thounght anybody could replace raymond in my heart but sheldon did!!....(your references 'everybody love raymond' and 'the big bang theory')

10.when i was 8, i spent my pocket money to buy a colouring book ---reason- theres a picture of a geisha in one of the pages,the only pages that i never colour until i lost the book n realise i never colour it bcos its to precious to me but then i missed the chance of colouring the picture that i adored the most :(... (this is my first debut in getting involved with japanese world)...

11.i walk funny (seriously ask anybody who ever knew or saw me)

12.i can be very handsome man if im a guy..

13.sometimes i always try to produce fire through my palm by concentrating all the heat around me there...all the attemps weren't succesfull..my palm wasnt even heated...but i haven't given up..not yet..

14.im a super lazy bum,but my responsibilty level safe me most of the time...

15.hav only one pet in 24 years of living, a fish...it died..obviously...like 4 years ago after less than 4 weeks with me...(_ _;)

16.when i was 5 or 6 i iron my own hand trying to understands how it work...d scar from this learning curve is stil very visible until now...

17.i promised my self that everyday i will do one thing that i love...for today...i accidently did it (talk excessively about oneself)...the best thing is..i could blame xati for it...hohoho....

6 comments:

  1. semua aku dh tau fakta2 ni ttg kau...kecuali number 10 dan 12.

    an yea..if u r a guy i wouldn't love u as much.

    u r handsome as a guy...
    IF U R IN JAPAN. ak ak ak

    ReplyDelete
  2. cos you'll definitely love me very much..ohohohoh...

    if im IN MALAYSIA those gals who like japs guy (cthnye mcm si sarah tu..*koff) will definitely go krazeee...muahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oits layan astral nampak... tak panggil aku... blog skit pasai astral experience hang (kalo ingat la).... heha..

    **Your bro...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ada..ada..nnt kalo sempat aku tulih...ohoks

    tapi basically itu adalah alasan slalonya supaya xrasa bersalah kalo tdo seharian...*koff

    ReplyDelete
  5. saya rasa jika anda adalah lelaki, anda ialah Nubhan AF6. koff!! (-_-;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really really agree with number 2.

    ReplyDelete