2/5/09

bitter sweet thingy...

there are times in life where we have to make a decision that might hurt us or the people close by...

although this sound normal and relevant, yet sometimes it doesn't make sense to me.Why do i have to purposely choose a solution that would definitely make me or people around me unhappy...

to be able to differentiate between following my heart or following the path, im always scared that i might follow the latter unconsciously.the matter of heart sometimes so hard to define, maybe because the fact is i have to face the real me inside...a reflection that wasn't as pretty as i alway thought.

its bitter sweet thingy...today i choose to taste it bitterness somehow, i remember someone told me "try to taste the bitter thing, tats where u felt the kick...its damn addictive!! seriously....."


"if you don't love...then leave...let it be..."

No comments:

Post a Comment